WSOP Welcome Bonus – Up to $100 in free Tickets
All new players at GGPoker are eligible for this bonus. All you have to do is to register, download the poker client, deposit $20 or more, and select the 1st Deposit Bonus. You will have a chance to get $100 in free tickets in the following 6 days. You’ll automatically receive $60 worth of free tickets. To grab up to $40 more in free tickets, simply play All-In or Fold on each of the six days.
Fish Buffet – the unique rewards program
This unique VIP system will allow you to unlock bigger cash prizes as you move up to higher levels. Simply play GGPoker poker real money games to start earning Fish Buffet Points (FP). Each $0.01 rake you generate is the equivalent of 1 FP. When you unlock a level, you will be given a chance to spin a wheel with different rewards. Any remaining FP after unlocking a level will be credited towards the next level. You will be able to get up to 100% cashback!
Fish Buffet Statuses:
Honeymoon for the new players
Another great promotion for all new players at GGPoker is a Honeymoon!
This 30-day challenge will give you a chance to earn even more at the beginning of your poker journey with GGPoker. Begin by pressing ‘Start Honeymoon’ within your Honeymoon page to participate. Receive 1 easy mission each day, for a total of 30. Get instant Honeymoon rewards based on your success.
Start the Honeymoon’ option will be available for 3 days from your first login. Do not forget to activate it because If you do not start the Honeymoon promotion manually, your chance for free prizes will expire.
WSOP 2020 Online at GGPoker
GGPoker will be the home to the greatest Poker Series in the world – WSOP. That means that you can win a bracelet by playing online at one of the 54 WSOP Events. A lot of promotions are following this event – a WSOP Weclome bonus, WSOP Giveaways, WSOP Silk road – a chance to win a seat and then a bracelet through satellites. July, August, and September are months of the greatest poker action and all the fun is at GGPoker.
Spin & Gold
Spin & Gold is the fastest way you can win up to 12,000 times your buy-in. So, you can with up to $600,000 in prize money. Choose your buy-in and win huge in minutes!
A much-awaited Jackpot Sit and Go with various twists including an optional insurance feature is now available at GGPoker. Spin & Gold is set up much like other lottery sit and go games: Three-handed, fast-structured format, where the jackpot prize is randomized at the start of each tournament. Choose between 4 buy-ins – $1, $5, $20 and $50 and start your journey.
Spin & Gold challenge
Spin & Gold Challenge is a loyalty program that awarding players up to 60% cashback. Players must opt-in to the challenge to enjoy extra cashback. After that, you will be asked for the length of the session you intend to play. Then will be presented with six choices of different cashback options. All of the options have different targets
Amazing daily promotions
GGPoker is literally a home of great promotions. Not only that they are running all the time, but they are adjusted for all kinds of players. No matter if you like tournaments or cash games. Or, if you prefer Texas Hold’em or Omaha games. You will have the chance to benefit from daily promotions whichever games you want to play. Check out what is on the table:
- Daily $25K Rush and Cash Leaderboard – Hate to wait? Join the Rush & Cush tables and if you do not like your hand, just click the RUSH button and you will go to another table. Win your share of $25K daily by participating in these games.
- $20K Holdem Leaderboard – This promo also runs daily. Join normal Texas Hold’em tables and fight for your reward.
- $20K Omaha Leaderboard – Another daily promotion. Play at Omaha tables and win some great rewards!
- Daily $10K All-in or Fold flip out- All-in or Fold tables are tables where you can experience the fast and simple action. Just choose if you want to put all of your chips or simply fold. Win your share of $10K every day by playing these games.
- Daily $5K Short Deck Leaderboard – Short Deck is a variation of Texas Hold’em game which is becoming more and more popular among the players. It is played with a deck of 36 cards (2-5 cards are removed from a deck) and with different hand rankings (3-of-a-kind in Short Deck beats a straight and a flush beats a full house). The field at these tables is very good as it attracts a lot of recreational players. Try out your luck and climb up the leaderboard every day for winning some extra money
Not only daily leaderboards are out there, but you also have the chance to hit some of the great jackpots.
Big Hand Jackpot:
Hit the Big Hand Jackpot by making one of the jackpot hands (Four of a kind, Straight Flush, or a Royal Flush) while satisfying the following requirements.
- Commit at least 15 big blinds to the pot before making the jackpot hand.
- Use two hole cards to make the jackpot hand.
- Use a pocket pair to make a Four of a kind, jackpot hand.
Flush Jackpot at Short Deck Tables:
Hit the Flush Jackpot at Short Deck tables by making one of the jackpot hands (Flush, Four of a kind, Straight Flush, or a Royal Flush) while satisfying the following requirements:
– Commit at least 15 antes to the pot before making the jackpot hand.
– Use two hole cards to make the jackpot hand.
– Use a pocket pair to make a Four of a kind, jackpot hand.
All Flush Jackpot hands have an equal payout. Flush, Four of a kind, Straight Flush, and Royal Flush all receive 10% of the jackpot pool as the Flush Jackpot payout
All-in or Fold jackpot
At Hold’em tables you need to use both of your cards to make a Straight Flush to hit the jackpot. In Omaha, you need to hit a Royal Flush to trigger the jackpot. Don’t forget that hand needs to go to the showdown. The higher stakes you play, the higher prizes you can win.