Do you like your poker fast? Do you love action but dislike waiting between hands? How about big rewards? GG poker brings you Rush & Cash where reward drops equivalent to 65% rakeback!
Rush&Cash is GGPoker’s unique take on fast-fold Hold’em poker. Attracting many recreational players from Asia, Rush & Cash is like our standard cash game tables, except that there’s no waiting for hands to finish after you’ve folded, and Cash Drops reward players with the equivalent of 65% flat rakeback. Instead of waiting for the hand to play out, just hit the ‘Rush‘ button. After that, you are going into another hand immediately.
The cash Drops:
At the start of randomly-selected hands, chips will rain down on to the table:
- Cash Drop amounts vary from 10BB to 50BB
- Smaller Cash Drops will go into the pot, creating more action
- Larger Cash Drops will be divided and added straight to each player’s stack
- Cash Drops, in the long run, result in a flat 65% rakeback
How Rush & Cash works:
- Press the ‘Rush’ button and you’ll immediately be in a fresh hand against new opponents
- You can ‘Rush’ to a new table at any time, even if it’s not your turn to act, as long as you’re facing a bet
- If you’d like to watch a hand play out, just hold the ‘Rush’ button
- Players are seated randomly for each hand
- All players will be seated on the button an equal amount of times over time
- All-In Insurance is available in Rush & Cash Games
- Run It Multiple Times (RITT) is not available at Cash & Rush games
- Each player pays an ante, while the player on the button (dealer position) pays the ‘button blind’
- Rush & Cash in played in CNY currency
- You can enter Rush & Cash tables with just your USD balance. USD will be automatically converted into CNY as you enter and leave Rush & Cash pools
To start playing on the GG Network, register with us at Natural8 – one of their best poker skins!