World Championship of Online Poker (WCOOP) gives poker players across the world the chance to become a true, internationally-recognized champion at the game they love. This year, this prestigious series of great tournaments will take place from 2nd to September the 17th.
With $70M in guaranteed prizes in WCOOP events alone, it’s looking to be the biggest championship yet. There are over 60 events on the schedule. Low, medium and high buy-ins for most events, with entry ranging from $2.20 to $25,000.
More interesting stuff:
- Two Main Events, September 17: $55 buy-in with $1M GTD, and $5,200 buy-in with $10M GTD including at least $1M for first place!
- Phased Events, with combined guarantees of over $3M. Qualify for Phase 2 on September 16 in any Phase 1 tournament, running from August 12.
- 7 Platinum Pass packages, each worth $30K and including a poker trip to the Bahamas
- Daily satellites, each with an added $5,200 Main Event seat, in the run-up to the series.
- Player of the Series Leader Board will win a PSPC Platinum Pass
- You can watch it on Twitch
For this WCOOP PokerStars will organize Spin & Go satellites
Special Spin & Go tournaments are awarding WCOOP entries, tickets and cash. Find them in the Spin & Go lobby, available for buy-ins of $5 or $25.
Join PokerStars today and claim your 100% up to $600 First Deposit Bonus.