Another great promotion is running at PokerStars for Casino lovers. Take your part at Monthly Casino Race and take advantage of this great promotion, which lasts until the 5th March. If this sounds interesting to you and you are ready to join the action, find all the details in the text below.
Start your engines, buckle your seatbelt and do whatever else you need to do to get ready for this month’s huge main event: a gigantic $20,000 Casino Race.
Winner will be richer $2,000 and a total of 500 players taking home cash.
- The Casino Race ends at 20:00 GMT on Thursday, March 5, 2020.
- To take part in the Casino Race, players must register to the race via the Casino Races lobby.
- Place winning qualifying bets in eligible games during the period of the race and PokerStars will award you Leader Board points.
- The total prize pool of each Casino Race is USD $20,000.
- The total number of places paid in each Casino Race is 500.
- Based on who reached the score first PokerStars will rank players with the same amount of points.
- There is no reward for collecting individual Leader Board points. You must place in a paid position on the Leader Board to win a prize.
- Casino Race winners are determined based on a player’s position in the Leader Board at the end of the race.
- Every race is unique, therefore rules, minimum stake, max spins, paid Leader Board places and prizes are subject to change from race to race, so please make sure you see your Casino Race details for the specific rules applicable to your race.
- The points system is based on total multipliers per spin/hand. If you win 5x your bet in a spin/hand, you will score 500 points; if you win 8x your bet in a spin/hand, you will score 800 points.
- Each Race has one or more rounds, which is a group of spins/hands. In a Race with multiple rounds, your highest round score will apply to the Leader Board. Certain Races have a maximum number of spins.