|Now is the time, today marks the launch of Stars Rewards, our revolutionary new rewards program. Stars is giving away $10,000,000 to celebrate!
Finally, join now and get rewards for your real money gaming activity across all our available products, with personalised rewards you can use in the games and activities you enjoy the most!
Finally, to celebrate the launch, we’re hiding cash rewards of $1,000 in over a thousand random Chests. Total in value of $10,000,000 in rewards including tickets, bonuses and StarsCoin waiting to be claimed! As a result, keep track of how many rewards your have earned with the reward tracker in the ‘My Stars’ software.
Most of all, Stars will continue to giveaway $1,000 Chests until we’ve awarded $10M worth of rewards in total. All you need to do is join Stars Rewards to be eligible! Click here for all the details, then hit the button below to sign up for free.
In addition to, read the PokerStars Review on YourPokerCash.
|PokerStars excited to announce that later this summer – as early as July – they will be launching Stars Rewards, a new rewards program. This program offers an exciting, personalised gaming experience that rewards players for their real money play. We offer a variety of options, including poker, casino and sports (where available). We want to be sure that you can make every game count.
With Stars Rewards you earn points that give you Chests filled with a variety of rewards personalised to the games you like to play. Every Chest offers you the chance at winning a big prize! The more you play, the bigger the Chests you’ll receive. You can also earn double points via daily boosts. Here’s a glimpse at what it will look like.
When Stars Rewards launch, the rewards you receive are based on the new mechanics of the program. VIP statuses and the rewards associated with the current VIP Club program will be discontinued. You’ll receive the full prorated value of your current VIP Step when the new program launches.
We’ll be in touch soon with more news about how you can make the most of Stars Rewards.
Welcome to Stars Rewards!
I’m happy to announce that this summer we will be launching Stars Rewards, our new rewards program. Stars Rewards is an integrated rewards program that will offer an exciting, personalised gaming experience that rewards players for their play in poker, casino, and sports (where available) making every game count.
Stars Rewards gives you Chests that offer a variety of rewards, all personalised to the games that you like to play. You can open Chests as soon as you earn them – or collect them and open when it best suits you. Every Chest offers you the chance at winning a huge prize, no matter what type of player you are.
This video gives you a glimpse into what it will look like.
Stars Rewards Overview
• Excitement: Stars Rewards is designed to create excitement with a variety of rewards with randomized values. The more you play, the bigger the Chests.
• Big top prizes: Every time you open a Chest there’s a chance that you win a big top prize. It might be $1,000 in cold hard cash, 1,000,000 StarsCoin, or a PokerStars Championship package worth thousands of dollars or, if you are a sports bettor, a big bet for an upcoming match. The top prizes will be changing on an ongoing basis, but every Chest for every player gives you the chance at a big prize.
• Personalised rewards: Chests will offer a variety of rewards including StarsCoin, free sports bets, tournament tickets, casino instant bonuses, and more, all personalised to reflect your gameplay. For example, a tournament player will predominantly receive tournament money or tournament tickets, whereas a sports-bettor would receive free bets. You will also earn StarsCoin from Chests, and will continue to be able to redeem them in the store at the same rate for cash rebates, tickets, merchandise, and more.
• Fasttrack your progress: You will be able to double the speed you make progress for a short period each session you play via ‘boosts’, designed to reward players who play more frequently and play in consecutive days.
We will be launching Stars Rewards first in Denmark later this month, with Italy planned shortly thereafter, and most other markets planned for later this summer. We will notify players via email when we are close to launching in each market.
.Announcing the 2017 Spring Championship of Online Poker schedule
The weather is warming, trees are coming into leaf, and flowers are budding. For those of us in the Northern Hemisphere, it’s nearly spring! With a token nod to nature now out of the way, let’s talk about the best part of the season of renewal: the Spring Championship of Online Poker, aka SCOOP.
SCOOP is quite simply the biggest and the best thing in online gaming for poker tournament enthusiasts. Whatever the state of a player’s bankroll – modest, stratospheric, or somewhere in between there’s a SCOOP event to suit at an appropriate buy-in; low, medium or high.
The medium buy-in is generally about 10 times larger than the low, and the high is about 10 times larger than the medium. In addition, SCOOP 2017 will be the most accessible Spring Championship ever, with the lowest buy-ins priced at $5.50 (low), $55 (medium), and $530 (high) .
The full schedule for SCOOP 2017 is listed below, but first here are some interesting facts about this year’s Spring Championship:
• It’s longer: This series runs for an extra week, from April 30 to May 23. Dedicated to SCOOP Event #1, ‘phase’ tournaments, that promise to be huge. Buy-ins for Event #1 phase tournaments will be $11, $109, and $1,050.
• It’s the biggest ever: The total series guarantee is more than $55 Million. This is $15,000,000 more than SCOOP 2016. Hence, this spring Championship is the biggest series in the history of online poker!
• It has more choice: SCOOP 2017 features three high roller Events (#15, #26, and #40). Buy-ins ranging from $1,050 all the way up to $25,000.
• It has variety: The ‘Win the Button’ format, first introduced in WCOOP 2016, will be featured in three different Events (#10, #42, and #50)
• It’s fun: There will be one event using the Progressive 100% Knockout format. These are unusual tournaments, in that the entire buy-in (besides the fee) serves as a bounty on each player. The only way to win money in these tournaments is by eliminating other players. Some will find it a controversial choice for a Championship series, but two things are certain; these tournaments will be unusual and more importantly, FUN!
Finally, the part for which you’ve been waiting. I am pleased to present the schedule for the 2017 Spring Championship of Online Poker