If you are looking for some great Poker action we have an offer for you! Play at Unibet and take advantage of their Unibet Online Series VII! Find all the necessary details in the text below and join the entertainment!
It’s time for the seventh installment of the Unibet Online Series. There’s a guaranteed €400.000 prize pool across 84 tournaments to be won. Buy-in at your preferred level – Nano, Low, or High – and start climbing the leaderboards!
This Series has two clear highlights – the €100.000 Main Event, where you’ll play for the biggest prize pool of the series, and the Champions Showdown.
The only way into the Showdown is to win a tournament. This will earn you a seat at the tables where you’ll take on the other tournament winners for a share of the €5.000 prize pool.
- The Unibet Online Series VII runs from 3rd to 16th February.
- The Champions Showdown Freeroll is held on 19th February.
How to play:
- Go to the Poker tab and open the Poker client in your web browser, or download the client or app.
- Go to the full tournament lobby in the Poker client.
- Type ‘UOS’ in the search bar to find all tournaments in the Unibet Online Series.
- Collect leaderboard points by beating the competition!
The amount of points you receive is determined by Unibet’s fair for all formula that considers the buy-in, the number of players and your position. Everything is calculated and added automatically as per below.
- One leaderboard point for every Low or High tournament played. NB: Nano events excluded.
- If you finish in the top 17% you get additional points according to this formula
Where k=Position, n=number of players, b=Fixed buy-in (nano=1, low=2.5, high=4).
Example – Finishing in 1st place in a UOS Low MTT with 200 total players.
1 + 1.5*SQRT(200)/SQRT(1)*2.5 = 54.
- Prize pool: €5.000
- Buy-in: Multi-entry with ticket(s) earned by winning a UOS VII event. If you win two UOS VII events you’ll begin with a double starting stack, and so on
- Start date: Wednesday 19th February
- Start time: 19:00 CET