We are bringing you an exclusive poker tournament at PokerStars. They brought another great tournament for Poker players – Bounty Builder Series. If this sounds interesting to you and you are ready to join the action, find all the details in the text below.
From February 2-16, there’s $25M guaranteed in the Bounty Builder Series consisting of 180 Progressive KO events.
With buy-ins from $1.10 to $10,300 – plus satellites and special Spin & Go’s – anyone can join the action at the tables.
The highlight is the incredible $2.5M GTD Main Event on February 16 with a $530 buy-in. Want to play for less? They’ve got you covered with multiple ways to win your ticket for less.
Bounty Builder Series Spin & Go’s
Play special $4 Spin & Go’s to win prizes ranging from $8 cash to $530 Main Event tickets as follows:
8% of buy-ins go to rake.
- The Bounty Builder Series runs from February 2, 2020, until February 16, 2020.
- Any tournament tickets won via promotional activities related to the Bounty Builder Series are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- After February 16 all Bounty Builder Series tickets will convert into generic MTT tickets, which you can use for any tournament with the same buy-in.
- The first entry that a player wins for the Bounty Builder Series Main Event will be non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Players cannot unregister after winning an entry to the Bounty Builder Series Main Event.
- Any subsequent entries won to the Bounty Builder Series Main Event via a Spin & Go will be exchanged for T$ (Tournament Money) instantly.
- Players winning multiple Bounty Builder Series tickets valued at $55, $22 and $11 can use them to enter any event or satellite with that buy-in.