, ,

Instant Cash Wheels at bet365 Poker


Have you seen Instant Cash Wheels by Bet365 Poker? Check out this promotion and if you like it, visit the poker lobby. You can find all the necessary details in the article below.

Instant Cash Wheels


Instant Cash Wheels promotion arrived at Bet365 Poker and the promotional period will last until 4th September. During this time, you will have an opportunity to generate rake for instant cash rewards worth up to €100.


This is how it works: 

  • Opt in via the Missions section of the poker software.
  • Play on any table and generate €50 in rake and/or tournament fees.
  • Receive a spin on the Gold, Silver or Wood wheel every time you complete your mission.
  • Win an instant cash prize worth up to €100.


Play on any table or in any tournament contributes towards mission completion. There is no limit to the number of times you can complete the rake mission.

Upon completing the rake mission, you will win a spin on either the Gold, Silver or Wood Wheel. There is a 1% chance to win a Gold Wheel spin, a 28% chance to get a Silver Wheel spin and a 71% chance to win Wood Wheel spin. All prizes awarded from each wheel can be found in the tables below:

Prize Probability
€7.50 cash 25%
€5 cash 32%
€2.50 cash 21%
€1 cash 21%

Prize Probability
€25 cash 4%
€15 cash 11%
€10 cash 22%
€7.50 cash 63%

Prize Probability
€100 cash 4%
€75 cash 22%
€50 cash 30%
€25 cash 43%


If you still don’t have an account at Bet365 Poker, register with us and take part in this promotion!