https://yourpokercash.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/unibet-poker-logo.png 300 1080 email@example.com https://www.yourpokercash.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/ypc-logo.png firstname.lastname@example.org 18:09:292018-04-16 14:57:08Unibet €100,000 High Stakes Holidays Race
Unibet €100,000 High Stakes Holidays Race
€100,000 High Stakes Holidays Race
Grind your way to riches and deserve yourself a “holistic hideaway”.
Participate in our High Stakes Flop Race to win a wellness break for two in Vietnam and a share of a €100,000 prize pool during July and August. Furthermore, win starting chips to the €10,000 GTD High Stakes Exclusive Tournament.
How to earn points
In order to earn points, simply reach flops at NL200 and higher, PL200 and higher. Players will earn the following points according to the game they are playing:
- Earn 1 leaderboard point for any flop you reach at NL200 (€1/€2)
- Earn 1.5 leaderboard points for any flop you reach at PL200 (€1/€2)
- Earn 1.5 leaderboard points for any flop you reach at NL400 (€2/€4) or NL800 (€4/€8)
- Lastly, Earn 2 leaderboard points for any flop you reach at PL400 (€2/€4) or PL800 (€4/€8)
- Receive up to 150 extra points if you have a losing day during the week at the eligible stakes. One point per €1 lost per specific day.
- Receive up to 450 extra points for having a losing week during the month at the eligible stakes. One point per €1 lost per specific week.
- Week 1 – Jul 1st – 9th
- Week 2 – Jul 10th – 16th
- Week 3 – Jul 17th – 23rd
- Week 4 – Jul 24th – 30th
- Week 5 – Jul 31st – 6th Aug
- Week 6 –Aug 7th – 13th
- Week 7 – Aug 14th – 20th
- Week 8 – Aug 21st – 31st
- Among the above stakes, there is a total of €100,000 to share, split into eight weekly leaderboards;
- The top 3 players with the overall most points will win a well-deserved €2,069.79 Four-Night Wellness Break for two at Fushion in Nha Trang Vietnam. Winners of travel experiences will also win €1000 in cash for flights.
- All players that have seen a minimum of 200 flops per qualified week will get 1,500 chips (up to a maximum of 12,000 chips) for use at the €10,000 GTD on 11th September.
|6 – 10||€400|
|11 – 20||€300|
|21 – 30||€250|
Reaching a flop means seeing a flop when you haven’t folded your hand preflop.