Black Chip Poker is becoming even more and more popular among the players. There is a good reason for that. Take your part at On Demand Freerolls and take advantage of this great promotion. If you are ready to join the action, find all the details in the text below.
Americas Cardroom hosts more freerolls than ever!
There are $50 On Demand Freerolls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Whether you’re just getting started at Black Chip Poker and want to experience the thrill of real money play or looking to take a free shot at boosting up that bankroll, On Demand Freerolls are perfect for you!
There are no scheduled start times to worry about. You can think of On Demand Tournaments as multi-table Sit & Go tourneys. Instead of starting at a specific time, they begin as soon as 270 players have registered.
A new freeroll is posted as soon as the late registration of the previous one ends, and it begins as soon as the required minimum number of entrants register! Each tournament allows 30 minutes of late registration, so you’re able to get into the action at any time of the day! Simply click on the ‘Freeroll tab’ in the tournament section to take your shot at some cold hard cash… for free!
- The qualifying period for each competition runs from every Saturday at 12 am ET to the following Friday at 11:59 pm ET.
- Players may only qualify for this promotion via On Demand Freerolls.
- The tournament for winners of each weekly competition will be held two Sundays after the competition end date.
- Players are responsible to play in the assigned online tournament won through this promotion. Players that don’t play the tournament will be deemed to be “no shows” and will forfeit their tournament entry prize.
- The first-place winner of each competition will also automatically win a seat in the $215 buy-in tournament, to be held two Sundays after the competition end date.
- Black Chip Poker Freeroll Leaderboard Points are updated daily.
If you still don’t have the account at Black Chip Poker, register with us for even more great promotions.